суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

david tao i m ok




Well, how are you all?��Been 6 weeks, figured you were missing me.� Might as well give you an update on my life.� Looking back, Iapos;ve realized there is nothing about how the Academy is now.� And just stuff in general with my life.

The Academyapos;s been awesome, actually.� I still hang out with my old friends a lot, and Iapos;ve been hanging out a lot with a group of awesome juniors.� It is surprising actually, Iapos;ve probably been hanging out more juniors than seniors. �Gonna stink when I�graduate and have to leave them all.� Bah well.

Classwise, thatapos;s a whole different area of fun.� ME-�Kick ass.� EE-Bad ass.� English-Easy. �Bio-Lab-Easy, and actually fun.� Bio-Awesome, actually, thanks to teacher. �Physics lab-fun, but a lot of work for a lab.� So what classes does that leave?� Oh yeah, Physics and Calc II.

Physics is a really awesome class.� You canapos;t get a better teacher than Stroldger.� Plus, physics fridays? �Dressing up in crazy outfits?� You canapos;t beat it� However, the exams are getting more difficult.� First one, 46/50, easy.� Second one, which was Monday, 32/50.� 37/50 after extra credit.� Hopefully my next exam is better.� Itapos;s on Thursday, not even 2 weeks afterwards.� Yeah.� Kinda sucks.

Calc II just sucks in general. �Iapos;m on study hours cause of it. �Por sucks as a teacher, and I�have to read the book outside of class to learn anything.� My quizzes are great, but my first exam was a 65.� Hopefully my second one will be better, itapos;s on Tuesday.

Due next week:�English paper, Report for ME, Calc Test, Physics Test, two physics assignments, Physics lab report.� Bleh.

But what about the main point of my life, the part of my life dealing with relationships?� At this point, Iapos;m sorta just blah, not really feeling like adding onto this blog much.� Iapos;ll just state it simply, I like a girl, and weapos;re gonna see what happens.

Right now, Iapos;m just surviving the now and preparing for the future.� Kirsten is gonna come to my house down halloween weekend, so Iapos;m really happy. �And its the weekend, and its just good at the Academy, so Iapos;m good.
david tao i m ok, david tao i love you lyrics, david tao i love you lyric, david tao i love you.



Комментариев нет: