пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bank city mexico new




"White people. Theyapos;re everywhere, but especially theyapos;re in Portland. Theyapos;re out there gingerly sipping their designer lattes in eco-friendly, sweatshop-free slacks, reminiscing fondly about HBOapos;s The Wire and its authentically fictional hard-knocks Baltimore, high-fiving each other in retellings of the latest sardonically enlightened Sarah Silverman jokes and congratulating each other for not being -heaven forfend- Republican. Theyapos;re out there wearing scarves with T-shirts, appreciating fine art, riding fixed-gear bicycles, knowing whether your Snow Buds white tea is Fair Trade. They think youapos;re inauthentic for shopping at Safeway. They like the idea of soccer, even though they donapos;t really watch it."

Welcome to Portland They failed mention that every guy has a beard and EVERYONE wears a backpack, at all times.

My city brings the lulz (I might be one of those white people they are talking about, but only sort of, shutup).
I donapos;t approve of sweatshops therefore I <3 American Apparel, I love lattes (though my favorite is pumpkin spice from Starbucks, which is looked down upon), I have a bike but it has multiple gears, and I am definitely NOT a Republican, Iapos;ve never seen The Wire, I do not find Sarah Silverman particularly funny nor do I know what teas are fair trade, I just know what kinds taste good (Mt. Hood Vanilla Black Tea, it does happen to be organic).

Seems Iapos;m halfway there.

Apparently Iapos;ve still got some Florida in me.
bank city mexico new, bank city mi national, bank city miami national, bank city michigan national.



Комментариев нет: