пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beer coors neon sign




Hmmm, didnt get the SU�economist thingy haha. �THough they said it was a strong application :D� I wonder if i was up against all the year 3, in any case, this was a great learning experience and maybe God wants me to relax more and not take up so much stuff :D

Ok yesterday i did grocery shopping, bought loads of ready and fattening meals, 100 pounds� My aunt and i lugged everything back� I think it can last me the term seriously :D

I am going to the cathedral today with my aunt, look see look see.� Haven continued the BOE application, damn gan jeong cannot apply yet hahahaha.�

Cant wait to eat good food for lunch, not that i havenapos;t really.� Cafe library sells yummy hot food for around 3-4 pounds per meal, but that meals every week i have to top up around 20 pounds just for lunch.� I cant pack lunches coz by the time i take it out, itapos;s cold and disgusting and the whole tupperware will be wet, vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv er xin i tried before.� And i dont fancy bread unless its with baked beans, yum

So then, i think weapos;ll be eating asian food from some push carts today :D

Reading list is getting longer and longer.� I printed 90 pages worth of readings for this week, and that does not include textbook chapters which probably amount to 15 pounds this week alone.� Why are the lecturers so sadistic???� I wonder if itapos;s the same everywhere..

Anyway elsa is going to university of british columbia for her exchange� I applied to that uni, v strong in economics as well, hahaha. I think i wanna fly to us/canada to visit if possible, not this winter or easter.� Maybe summer or next winter?

and if i dont get any internship (iapos;m only applying for max 3 banks), which is really normal for a university student contrary to popular belief, i shall be back in singapore and i will definitely travel asia� Muahaha, my destinations will include brunei - angeline, malaysia - christine, jessica, he xin, aaron, heng yong..., thailand - suferne, hong kong - sophie, ot, teresa, etc.�� Must start saving hahaha.

Time to go for POF seminar.� I love Peter Corvi� Hopefully iapos;ll gain loads more information this seminar :D
beer coors neon sign, beer coors lite wolf, beer coors light recipe, beer coors light.



Комментариев нет: